Here at UCCRoc we are extremely fortunate to have access to the Complete Postural Cone Beam CT Scan (CBCT).
This cutting edge technology produces a 3D image of the base of your skull and cervical spine. The Doctors are able to utilize a variety of views and angles to see exactly where misalignments are in your cervical spine, and from there determine how to adjust each vertebral level scientifically and gently to get the most pressure off of your nervous system. Getting a CBCT is simple & convenient as the machine spins around for only 9 seconds while taking over 400 pictures! A computer algorithm then stitches those ~400 images together to create a true 3D picture of your spine.
Advantages to 3D Imaging:
- More Accurate Assessment and Care
- Better Image Quality
- Wider Variety of Viewing Angles
- High Quality Images Taken Quickly (~4-9s)
- More Precise Care Plan
- Safe & Effective
- Less Radiation Than a Davis Neck X-ray Series
Next Steps After Initial Imaging:
1. Raw images are sent to a Radiologist (DACBR) who creates a radiology report.
2. Initial markup in UCCRoc 3D software where Doctors will work to see exactly how your cervical spine is misaligned.
3. Biomechanical analysis to determine the best way to adjust your cervical spine to get the most pressure off of your nervous system.
4. Implement a specific, and scientific care plan tailored to your body's needs to start you on the path to live your life fully expressed!
There are about 70,000 Chiropractors in the United States, and only ~200 of them have access a Complete Postural Cone Beam CT Scanner on-site! UCCRoc was one of the first Chiropractic clinics to adopt this cutting-edge technology in 2016.